Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Conversation Five

naiwhyekhian: i wanted to, but weekend abit difficult ley
ahwei219: sigh...
ahwei219: you online now arhxz?
ahwei219: how come dun wanna talk to me liaowxz?
naiwhyekhian: yah, doing my work
ahwei219: humph!
ahwei219: talk to me..
ahwei219: people miss you lehxz..
naiwhyekhian: talk wat ?
ahwei219: sigh..
ahwei219: lately i feel so tired...
ahwei219: no one to talk to..
ahwei219: and yesterday..
ahwei219: i almost ran into a pervert...
ahwei219: haha!
naiwhyekhian: sure or not
naiwhyekhian: u really want me to break your virgin ?
ahwei219: yes!
ahwei219: i am actually yearning for it...
ahwei219: i talked to so many men..
ahwei219: they all say only..
naiwhyekhian: but i worry u are too sticky
ahwei219: never asked me to go meet them...
ahwei219: sticky?
naiwhyekhian: yah, u will always call me i ask me to go out which I can't really.
naiwhyekhian: i can only meet you once a month will u be ok ?
ahwei219: i think so..
ahwei219: much can sometimes make some lee way right?
ahwei219: maybe once in awhile... twice a month?
naiwhyekhian: sure
naiwhyekhian: but can u go out in the week day ?
ahwei219: hmmmxz..
ahwei219: i will try..
ahwei219: but i can only go out on weekends this few months..
ahwei219: i mean this month..
naiwhyekhian: maybe friday night, just about 3hrs, we can have fun in the hotel
ahwei219: hmmmxz...
ahwei219: ok!
ahwei219: hahah!
ahwei219: i will still run in the room!
naiwhyekhian: nvr mind
naiwhyekhian: but so far no guy break your virgin ?
ahwei219: nope..
ahwei219: no one..
naiwhyekhian: why u choose me to break yr virgin ?
ahwei219: because the guys in my school are all either attached or or damn ugly..
ahwei219: and i want someone experienced to do it..
ahwei219: so it would not hurt so much...
naiwhyekhian: i am married u know
ahwei219: sigh...
ahwei219: i know..
ahwei219: but i scared pain...
ahwei219: i dun mind the fact that you are married in fact..
naiwhyekhian: i teat you nice wan on bed
ahwei219: i sure hope so...
naiwhyekhian: but next time when u got a bf hoew u face hi, ?
ahwei219: sigh...
ahwei219: i dun know..
ahwei219: i have not found someone suitable..
ahwei219: i will talk about that when it happens..
naiwhyekhian: i mean one day u find a suitable one
ahwei219: I dun wanna talk about it!!!
ahwei219: i am having a bad day!
naiwhyekhian: we can't be together all the while, just discreet affair relationship. And no one should know except u and me
ahwei219: i am on the verge of crying!!!!
naiwhyekhian: why ?
ahwei219: i dun wanna talk about this anymore!!
ahwei219: i am having a bad day...!!!
naiwhyekhian: why bad day ?
ahwei219: can we talk about something more happy?
naiwhyekhian: sure
ahwei219: sorry for my outburst..
naiwhyekhian: it ok
ahwei219: i really not too happy..
ahwei219: i got fined for library..
naiwhyekhian: why ?
ahwei219: and it is a 20 cents fine..
ahwei219: and they want me to pay by cashcard...
naiwhyekhian: is ok wat just fine, i thought u kanna rape
ahwei219: and i dun have a cashcard!
ahwei219: for a measly 20 cents fine!
naiwhyekhian: go and buy 1 lor
ahwei219: sigh!
ahwei219: waste money...
ahwei219: and then i went home on the bus today..
ahwei219: got bus conductor...
ahwei219: i pay the fare not enough...
ahwei219: and he expects me to pay $1.30 again...
ahwei219: and the thing is..
ahwei219: i am alighting at the next stop!
ahwei219: humph!
ahwei219: so dumb!
naiwhyekhian: u are unlucky today
naiwhyekhian: hey do u take your pic ?
ahwei219: i dun wan...
ahwei219: so sad..
ahwei219: i look ugly!!!
naiwhyekhian: sure or not
naiwhyekhian: wat yr height and weight ?
ahwei219: my height?
ahwei219: you prefer short or tall girls?
ahwei219: i can tell you my weight is 47kg
naiwhyekhian: me ok, on the bed is the same
naiwhyekhian: can i ask u a question ?
ahwei219: yes?
naiwhyekhian: why u want to losse your virgin ?
ahwei219: because of curiousity sake...
ahwei219: and my friends say it is very fun..
ahwei219: and it feels great.
ahwei219: and i wanna try it out myself..
naiwhyekhian: u know once virgin is break u will not have it back
ahwei219: i know that...
ahwei219: hahah..
ahwei219: i read you know!
ahwei219: i know how sex is done and stuff..
ahwei219: but i have never experienced it...
naiwhyekhian: so u still still want to break your virgin by a married guy ?
ahwei219: i do not care even if a begger breaks my virgin..
ahwei219: i just want someone who is experienced in bed and would not hurt me and loves me...
ahwei219: can you do that?
naiwhyekhian: sure
ahwei219: is it too difficult for you?
naiwhyekhian: it is not difficult at all
naiwhyekhian: after that we meet once a month yah ?
ahwei219: yeah...
ahwei219: have you been thinking of me?
ahwei219: i was thinking of you every night...
ahwei219: wonder how you would be like in bed...
naiwhyekhian: then i really scare
ahwei219: rough or gentle...
ahwei219: haha...
naiwhyekhian: dun think of me, just think of me once a month enough
ahwei219: ok...
naiwhyekhian: me can be gentle, u wan rough i can also
ahwei219: i wonder if i should moan....
ahwei219: haha....
ahwei219: i wonder how i sound like....
naiwhyekhian: u must study hard for your poly u know
ahwei219: sigh..
ahwei219: i know..
ahwei219: mom and dad is also expecting alot from me..
naiwhyekhian: your parent very strict to you ?
naiwhyekhian: alot of wat ?
ahwei219: they want me to go poly...
naiwhyekhian: but u not in poly ?
naiwhyekhian: i thought you say u are in poly ?
ahwei219: i am...
ahwei219: but i wanted to go jc...
ahwei219: sigh..
ahwei219: then what is worse...
ahwei219: they wan me to get into uni through poly...
naiwhyekhian: but rite now you in poly rite ?
ahwei219: yeah...
naiwhyekhian: so next week day u free ?
ahwei219: i hope so...
ahwei219: stay in touch by sms ok?
ahwei219: dun call hor....
naiwhyekhian: sure
ahwei219: i call you then can...
ahwei219: but you cannot call me...
naiwhyekhian: but you call me last week wat
ahwei219: ok?
naiwhyekhian: ok
ahwei219: sigh...
ahwei219: i will go sleep now..
naiwhyekhian: ok
ahwei219: i am sneaking up to use the com..
ahwei219: hoping to meet you online..
naiwhyekhian: good night, please keep your cunt for me
ahwei219: i will..
ahwei219: and you have not ans me yet..
naiwhyekhian: ans wat ?
ahwei219: have you been thinking of me?
naiwhyekhian: yes
ahwei219: ok..
naiwhyekhian: and your virgin also
ahwei219: i wanna hear something dirty also..
naiwhyekhian: like wat
ahwei219: its been a long time i get turned on by you...
naiwhyekhian: my rod is hard liao
ahwei219: hahha...
ahwei219: i wanna make my panty feel wet tonight...
naiwhyekhian: if you tell me to come out now i will
ahwei219: cannot larhxz...
ahwei219: hahha....
naiwhyekhian: dun worry i will lick you till your cunt drip like waterfall
ahwei219: i wan too...
ahwei219: must i suck you too?
naiwhyekhian: you wan also can
ahwei219: ??
ahwei219: hmmmxz..
ahwei219: but i dun wan..
ahwei219: is it ok?
naiwhyekhian: ok
naiwhyekhian: i lick you can ?
ahwei219: yeah..
ahwei219: i would really love that...
ahwei219: guess what i am wearing now?
naiwhyekhian: after your virgin is break will you tell your parent ?
ahwei219: nope...
ahwei219: i dun wan them to disown me...
naiwhyekhian: u wear nothing other than panties
ahwei219: hahah!
ahwei219: so smart!
ahwei219: how you know?
naiwhyekhian: if i dun contact you after i break your virgin how ?
naiwhyekhian: i smart one
naiwhyekhian: if i dun contact you after i break your virgin how ?
ahwei219: i dun know...
ahwei219: maybe try and forget about the whole thing?
ahwei219: i know what you mean..
ahwei219: you do not want me to be a burden and a threat to your family...
naiwhyekhian: but i won't one, becos we can be discreet friend rite ?
ahwei219: i know what to do if you dun contact me after you break it..
ahwei219: i know what you mean..
naiwhyekhian: you do not want me to be a burden and a threat to your family... yea
naiwhyekhian: if we can be discreet friend i dun mind continue our relationship like that
ahwei219: i dun mind too...
naiwhyekhian: so u still wan me to break your virgin ?
ahwei219: yes!
ahwei219: i wan!
ahwei219: dun doubt me ok!
naiwhyekhian: so u are very firm with your decision. ok we meet next week, but i have to buy condoms
ahwei219: sigh..
ahwei219: but i dun like the smell of it....
ahwei219: can we pls skip that?
ahwei219: pls pls pls...
ahwei219: pretty plsz!!
naiwhyekhian: then how i f my sperm go inside u get pregnant how ?
naiwhyekhian: you wan me to go in raw ?
ahwei219: i make sure you wun cum in me...
naiwhyekhian: how ?
ahwei219: i have my ways...
naiwhyekhian: tell me ley
ahwei219: i will make sure you tell me when you are going to cum...
ahwei219: and i read once that when a guy is about to cum...
ahwei219: he will tend to go faster...
ahwei219: so i am sure i will be able to tell when...
naiwhyekhian: u quite experience wat
ahwei219: haha...
ahwei219: all thanks to the books...
ahwei219: i read alot...
naiwhyekhian: which position u like best ?
ahwei219: i heard that doggy style is very nice..
ahwei219: especially when the girl tightens the hole by not opening the legs..
naiwhyekhian: not really sitting position will be the best
ahwei219: and that the guy must pull the girl's head back and findle with the nipples...
ahwei219: *fondle
naiwhyekhian: we will try all the position ok
ahwei219: oh dear...
ahwei219: i am getting so wet..
naiwhyekhian: me hard
ahwei219: some of my juice is actually dripping on the floor...
ahwei219: sigh...
naiwhyekhian: let sleep , so next week thursday can ?
ahwei219: wait....
ahwei219: is it considered that i break my virgin if i insert something else into my virgina?
naiwhyekhian: got blood come out ?
ahwei219: nope
naiwhyekhian: then no, wait i break for you ok ?
ahwei219: i mean..
ahwei219: because i am feeling so high today..
ahwei219: i wanna try first time..
ahwei219: how it feels to put something inside..
naiwhyekhian: so next week thursday we will try can ?
ahwei219: i need it so badly now...
naiwhyekhian: i come lor
ahwei219: but i can't go out....
ahwei219: sigh~!
naiwhyekhian: then how ?
ahwei219: looks like i have to wait for you...
naiwhyekhian: next week thursday can ?
ahwei219: will sms you about it...
ahwei219: ok?
naiwhyekhian: thursday night
naiwhyekhian: ok
ahwei219: i try thursday..
ahwei219: but hopefully friday night..
naiwhyekhian: horaay
ahwei219: that is when i got time...
naiwhyekhian: friday wat time about 10pm ?
ahwei219: i wanna go sleep now...
ahwei219: i sms you the time..
ahwei219: and date.....
naiwhyekhian: ok good night
ahwei219: ok?
ahwei219: goodnight..

No comments: